The members of Erasmus+ KA2 project LOASA (Learning Outcomes in Accordance with the Skills Agenda) held their third transnational partner meeting between November 5-9, 2017.
The Green Academy Aarhus was the venue for 17 participants representing 5 EUROPEA educational institutions and 5 companies.
- AB Kirketoft landscaping and gardening company – DK
- National Technological Center for Food and Preservation (CTC) – ES
- ProAgria, association of agriculture and horticulture - FI
- Kauppi Dairy Farm – FI
- Van Senten Groenprojecten gardening company - NL
- Green Academy Aarhus - DK
- Integrated Centre for Agricultural Education and Training (CIFEA) - ES
- Sastamala Municipal Education and Training Consortium (SASKY) - FI
- YA Vocational College of Ostrobothnia – FI
- Wellantcollege – NL
The hostesses, International Coordinator Ms Karolina Sikala and professor Ms Mette Christensen, have done a fantastic job to make the attendants feel at home right away so all could concentrate on discussing all the important topics programmed for this meeting.
Guided and tutored by Mr André Huigens, ECVET expert from the Netherlands, the participants have worked intensively during three whole days on the topics listed below in order to achieve the main goals pursued with this project.
- Recognition, Validation and Certification of learning outcomes
- Learning AT de company vs Learning IN the company
- Working with EQF levels
- ECVET principles
- Units of Learning Outcomes
- Assessment Methodology
- Assessors Training
- Recommendations for adjustments and optimization based on the results of the first pilot tests.
In order to experiment the framework and the units of learning outcomes in real life, the partners started pilots with students before the meeting. More pilots (some of them already in process) are scheduled for the coming months in the partners’ countries. The transnational partner meeting provided a great opportunity to adjust and optimize the first project results (e.g. the units of learning outcomes and the assessment methodology).
The participants also discussed about the expected impacts and disseminations activities that should be organised and carried out by each partner.